Western Union is a global leader in money transfer services, offering consumers the ability to send and receive money from and to 320,000 locations in over 200 countries.
In Malawi, MSB Forex Bureau offers Western Union Money Transfer through its locations and in all the Malawi Savings Bank Branches and Agencies countrywide.
Can Sending & Receiving Money Be Easy? Yes
How To Receive Money Through Us
Step:1 Just visit any MSB Forex Bureau, MSB Branch or Agency. Provide us with the following information:
- The Money Transfer control number (MTCN) for your senders receipt is required
- Senders first and last names
- City and Country the money was sent from
- Expected amount that was sent
- Your first and last names, address and telephone number.
Step 2: Identify Yourself:
- Simply provide the teller with your identification card
Step 3: Sign Receipt
- Review and sign the receipt that the teller gives you.
Step 4: Receive the Money
- The teller will give you the money that was sent to you with a copy of the receipt and you are on your way.
For more information contact us on +265 (0) 1 821 089 or 01 823 470/01 824 428. Alternatively visit your nearest MSB Forex Bureau, MSB Branch or Agency.
* Terms and conditions apply.